Ferulic acid introduction
Ferulic acid powder is extracted from the stem and root of Ferula assafoetida L.,whole plant of Cimicifuga foetida L. Ferulic acid is white powder,the melting point is 174 °C, ferulic soluble in hot water, ethanol and ethyl acetate, slightly soluble in ether, insoluble in benzene and petroleum ether.
Ferulic acid powder, like many phenols, is an antioxidant in the sense that it is reactive toward free radicals such as reactive oxygen species (ROS). ROS and free radicals are implicated in DNA damage, cancer, accelerated cell aging.
Animal studies and in vitro studies suggest that ferulic acid may have direct antitumor activity against breast cancer and liver cancer. Ferulic acid may have pro-apoptotic effects in cancer cells, thereby leading to their destruction. Ferulic acid may be effective at preventing cancer induced by exposure to the carcinogenic compounds benzopyrene and 4-nitroquinoline 1-oxide.
Ferulic acid Typical Properties
Almost white crystalline powder
Loss on drying
1. Ferulic acid own the usage of antioxidation, clear free radical, protective cell, accommodate body immune function.
2.Ferulic acid with the function of anti-bacteria, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti- mutation, anti- ultraviolet radiation.
3.Ferulic acid will inhibit thrombosis, lower blood viscosity, in order to increase brain microcirculation, it can used for curing ischemia palsy.
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Fastest delivery: Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for mass production.
8.We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you can also choose your own shipping forwarder.
9. After-Sale Service:
1)International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand.
2)60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.
Ferulic acid Packaging and Shipping
Ferulic acid Storage
Sealed in a cool dry container far away from sunlight